Sept 17, 2017, 1 - 4 pm
What a wonderful day! Thanks to all the home owners, volunteers, sponsors and our dedicated committee!
Homes on the 2017 Tour: Click on each photo collage and you'll be able to view the fact sheet for each home.
|16 Rupert Street||48 Fourth Avenue||55 Fourth Avenue||69 Third Avenue||8 Woodlawn Avenue|
THANKS TO OUR VERY GENEROUS SPONSORS
Would you like to be a sponsor?
With 400 - 500 guests at this event, this is a great opportunity to get your name out there. Ideal for contractors, interior designers, landscape artists etc... For more information, click here.
| || || |
|Platinum Sponsor|| ||Platinum Sponsor|
| || || |
| || |
|Gold Sponsor|| ||Gold Sponsor|| ||Gold Sponsor|
|Tea & Refreshments||Tea and Refreshments||Tea and Refreshments||Flower Sponsor||Art Sponsor - Nicole Allen||Shuttle Bus Sponsor|
Complimentary Refreshments: Coffee, tea and treats will be served at the Glebe Community Centre from 2:30 - 5:00 pm.
Fundraiser: Proceeds from this event will go to our Integration Support Program which allows children with special needs to attend programs and camps with GNAG.
Shuttle Bus: Shuttle bus service is offered during the tour. You can pick it up at any of the houses or at the Glebe Community Centre, check the map.
Tickets: $30.00 in advance & $35.00 day of: Tickets will be on sale in mid-August. Tickets are non-refundable.
Sponsorship: Would you like to be a sponsor? With approximately 500 guests at this event, this is a great opportunity to get your name out there. Ideal for contractors, interior designers, landscape artists etc... For more information, click here.
Raffle: Join us for refreshments at the Glebe Community Centre starting at 2:30 and fill out one of our House Tour Surveys. You wll be eligible to win tickets to Taste in the Glebe 2018.
Volunteer: This fabulous event needs over 60 volunteers so join the team and enjoy a great day helping out and having fun. Call 613-233-8713 or email email@example.com .
Tips for a great House Tour:
- This Tour is for adults. Infants in arm are welcome, as are children 12 years and over with their own ticket. No toddlers, strollers or car seats inside the homes.
- Remove your shoes OR cover them with the booties provided. No bare feet.
- Wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off and carry in your own bag or the reusable bag provided by Amsted Design Build.
- If carrying a bag, opt for a small one. Large backpacks are hazardous.
- No food or beverages in the home. Please join us for complimentary refreshments at the Glebe Community Centre, 175 Third Avenue, from 2:30 to 5 pm.
- Bathrooms are available at the Glebe community Centre, not in the homes.
- No interior or back garden photography please. Links to photos will be available at gnag.ca under events.
- For whom it may concern. Although animals will NOT be present in the homes during the Tour, two of the homes have dogs. Each home with a dog is highlighted on the ticket booklet.
- There are stairs in every home. Be prepared!
- The Tour is ideal for walkers and cyclists. The round trip distance is just over 2.5 km. Please feel free to take advantage of the shuttle bus.
- The Tour runs rain or shine.
Map: Have a look at the map to help you plan your tour.
Houses: Are you interested in showing your home next year? Perhaps you know someone whose eclectic taste, classic interior design or ultra modern infill would make them a perfect candidate to be on the tour. Give us a call at 613-233-8713, we'd love to hear from you.