Online registration(Click seasonal registration below)
Registration begins Sept 6 at 9:00 p.m. and is ongoing 24-hours a day, every day, until classes begin or are full. With online registration, we accept Visa and MasterCard. During the first night of registration, programs may appear full in the first few minutes; please refresh your screen to see if spaces reappear. Our online registration program funcitons optimally on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
How many spots are left?
If you go to the registration page, you will see immediately how many spots remain in each course. Click on one of the links above.
Walk into the Glebe Community Centre and register for your program. In-person registration begins at 8:00 a.m. the day following online registration. In-person registration is then ongoing during regular office hours. With in-person registration, we accept cash, Interac, Visa, MasterCard and personal cheques.
GNAG accepts telephone registration during Glebe Community Centre business hours. Telephone registration begins at 9:00 a.m. the day following online registration. Dial 613-564-1058 or 613-233-8713 to register for your program(s). We accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone.
Customer Service is #1 with us. If you have any comments or suggestions, we want to hear them. Please call us at 613-564-1058 / 613-233-8713.
The Glebe Community Centre is located at 175 Third Avenue (corner of Third Avenue and Lyon Street South). Our satellite location is:
Mutchmor Public School
185 Fifth Avenue (Please use Fourth Ave. entrance)
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, hours of operation may vary, depending on bookings and events in the facility. Please call 613-564-1058 for details. We are closed all statutory holidays.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis; program spaces cannot be reserved in advance. Course fees are due at the time of registration. There is a $25.00 charge for N.S.F. cheques.
Refunds are available if we receive at least one week’s notice for each week of camp activity: one week’s notice for a one-week camp; two weeks’ notice for a two-week camp; three weeks’ notice for a three week camp. A $15.00 administration charge applies on all refunds.
Unfortunately, some programs may be cancelled due to insufficient registration; in such cases, a full refund will be issued. Decisions on these programs will be made one week prior to the start date. To avoid disappointment, register early!
A 10% discount is given to seniors, retired or 65 years and older, and families who register for three or more courses (Breakfast Club, Quest-4-Fun, P.A. days, school breaks, workshops, camps, all drop-in programs and memberships are excluded). Please note special rates for Q4 participants.
If a course in which you are interested is full, you have the option of making another course selection, or being put on a waiting list. If you wish to add your name to a waiting list, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or call us at 613-233-8713 or 613-564-1058 and specify the details. Participants will be contacted only if a space becomes available.
We like to take pictures of our programs in session. We try our best to obtain permission from the participants or their parents at the time of registration. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please let us know. We like to include photos of our participants in our community guide, on our website and in promotional material. We include a waiver on our registration form, and as part of our online registration process, to let you know that we “reserve the right to use photographs and videos of our programs and special events for promotional purposes”.
GNAG respects the right to your personal privacy. We endeavour to handle and store your personal
- make course changes / cancellations
- provide information for our program and marketing decisions
- communicate with you about upcoming registration / courses / promotions
- generate program attendance
We are happy to email you your receipts. Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating the names of the participants and we should be able to get them to you in 2-3 days.
Where does the GNAG subsidy fund come from?
The Subsidy Fund is drawn directly from GNAG’s Community Development Fund. The fund is raised through program fees from our participants and through fundraising. Please note, we receive no funding from Municipal, Provincial or Federal Governments for our subsidy program.
The process is as follows:
1. Financial assistance will be considered based on the client’s need. Applicants may be asked to provide copies of formal documentation (ex. Receipt of Ontario Works, Receipt of Ontario Disability Pension, Receipt of Childcare Benefits, a current T4!Slip/Income Tax Return.)
2. The maximum amount per person is $165 per year. The term runs from July 1 - June 30.
3. We ask that clients pay a minimum of 25% of the cost of the program.
4. Subsidies are transferable to immediate family members only.
5. Please fill out the “Request For Financial Assistance” form and return it in a sealed envelope to the GNAG office. A member of GNAG will be in contact with you regarding your request. Please allow for at least 3 business days for processing.
6. For participants who wish to apply for assistance prior to registration, please contact 613-233-8713 to make arrangements.
7. Payment plan options are also available. Please enquire at 613-233-8713.
What do you think?