Sept 17, 2017, 1 - 4 pm
Tickets available NOW! Click here to buy your online ticket or call or drop by the centre. You can pick up your ticket booklet starting on Sept 11, 2017
When buying your ticket online, you'll need to have an email address to receive your receipt.
Homes on the 2017 Tour:
|16 Rupert Street||48 Fourth Avenue||55 Fourth Avenue||69 Third Avenue||8 Woodlawn Avenue|
THANKS TO OUR VERY GENEROUS SPONSORS
Would you like to be a sponsor?
With 400 - 500 guests at this event, this is a great opportunity to get your name out there. Ideal for contractors, interior designers, landscape artists etc... For more information, click here.
|Gold Sponsor|| ||Gold Sponsor|
|Tea & Refreshments||Tea and Refreshments||Tea and Refreshments||Flower Sponsor||Shuttle Bus Sponsor|
Complimentary Refreshments: Coffee, tea and treats will be served at the Glebe Community Centre from 2:30 - 5:00 pm.
Fundraiser: Proceeds from this event will go to our Integration Support Program which allows children with special needs to attend programs and camps with GNAG.
Shuttle Bus: Shuttle bus service is offered during the tour. You can pick it up at any of the houses or at the Glebe Community Centre, check the map.
Tickets: $30.00 in advance & $35.00 day of: Tickets will be on sale in mid-August. Tickets are non-refundable.
Sponsorship: Would you like to be a sponsor? With approximately 500 guests at this event, this is a great opportunity to get your name out there. Ideal for contractors, interior designers, landscape artists etc... For more information, click here.
Raffle: Join us for refreshments at the Glebe Community Centre starting at 2:30 and fill out one of our House Tour Surveys. You wll be eligible to win tickets to Taste in the Glebe 2018.
Volunteer: This fabulous event needs over 60 volunteers so join the team and enjoy a great day helping out and having fun. Call 613-233-8713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tips for a great House Tour:
- This Tour is for adults. Infants in arm are welcome, as are children 12 years and over with their own ticket. No toddlers, strollers or car seats inside the homes.
- Remove your shoes OR cover them with the booties provided. No bare feet.
- Wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off and carry in your own bag or the reusable bag provided by Amsted Design Build.
- If carrying a bag, opt for a small one. Large backpacks are hazardous.
- No food or beverages in the home. Please join us for complimentary refreshments at the Glebe Community Centre, 175 Third Avenue, from 2:30 to 5 pm.
- Bathrooms are available at the Glebe community Centre, not in the homes.
- No interior or back garden photography please. Links to photos will be available at gnag.ca under events.
- For whom it may concern. Although animals will NOT be present in the homes during the Tour, two of the homes have dogs. This (insert image of dog) symbol means a dog lives here.
- There are stairs in every home. Be prepared!
- The Tour is ideal for walkers and cyclists. The round trip distance is approximately x km. Please feel free to take advantage of the shuttle bus.
- The Tour runs rain or shine.
Map: Have a look at the map to help you plan your tour.
Houses: Are you interested in showing your home next year? Perhaps you know someone whose eclectic taste, classic interior design or ultra modern infill would make them a perfect candidate to be on the tour. Give us a call at 613-233-8713, we'd love to hear from you.